• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Meaningless Post #100 goes to DW!! :D

Wooo- hoo does that mean this post will be on page 8??

edit: DARN :( guess not

HM

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Hmmmm Gnomish Genocide? You should talk to @Iron Sky I believe he has that in his homebrew world

I had it in my Story Hour's homebrew world. In my 4th edition homebrew game, I upped the ante to genocide of all non-humans. In my next game, everything is going to be dead except the players (actually, that sounds like an interesting mini-campaign concept).

Leif

Adventurer
I had it* in my Story Hour's homebrew world. In my 4th edition homebrew game, I upped the ante to genocide of all non-humans. In my next game, everything is going to be dead except the players (actually, that sounds like an interesting mini-campaign concept).

*Gnome Genocide
You, you, you.....GNOME KILLER! :rant:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hmm... Did I mention, I came to the conclusion that 14th century swedes must have been gnomes. I visited a castle they built here during those times and damn everything was tiny...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I can't believe you guys squeezed this to page 8 from page 6 while I was gone to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads