D&D 5E The Mystery of the 5E Dungeon Master's Guide

bogmad

First Post
According to a tweet. Looks like the DMG will also have an optional point-based magic system.
I expect that'll also make some folks happy.

Talath

Explorer
[MENTION=77]Talath[/MENTION] will post about this in a few hours. :cool:

Hah! I was only going to mention the spell points post he made! Screen shot in 3 2 1

4a9y9u2e.jpg

Now I'm out of things to mention.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I hope the mysterious in-between step is a sharp whack with a stout stick. Gotta keep those noobs in line.

Well, that explains the price increase, then! Price of wood has increased, plus the extra expense of the sanding, lacquering, and the engraving of "Noob Knocker" on the flats costs extra these days.

Plus, just imagine the look on a mugger's face when he tries to rob that dorky person carrying their silly little DMG...

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
According to a tweet. Looks like the DMG will also have an optional point-based magic system.
I expect that'll also make some folks happy.
Remains to be seen whether it'll make me happy or not, but I'll be *very* interested to see what they do with this.

Lanefan

Vael

Legend
I wonder if grid-based combat will be in the DMG. Moving it out of the PH will free up more space for all the classes, and it has been described as more of the DMs purview, since mini and grids aren't a core assumption anymore.

Remove ads