• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)

Vlastos

First Post
OOC: Sh_t city! You're right as far as tactics go, but I've already launched the thing to m5 (my thinking was I had a better visual to aim at). Perhaps the wounded blob at n5 will mysteriously take this round off? :D

Careful Steppyn, that orange blob next to you is wounded and pissed, cries Vlastos!

Valthosian

First Post
OOC: From the standpoint of ongoing damage though m5 is good. Each had its merits and it's done now. Trevor took the damage not me so I'm ok with it.

Captain Obvious is disguised as a wizard, forsooth, Steppyn quips wisely, while keeping a wary eye out for an assault on his person.

garyh

First Post
OOC: Don't worry too much. If you guys are lucky, Vixo's riposte will make it a moot point. The thing has an Int of 1, so I think having it trigger the riposte because it's mad is "in character." ;) Vlasto's target atacked Trevor, and the closer-to-death one is attacking Vixo, in case that wasn't clear.

Brain

First Post
Riposte strike AC 17 for 7 damage
riposte, flank, timely; damage (1d20+7+2+1=17, 1d4+3=7)

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 1
Passive Perception:16, Passive Insight:11, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fortitude:13, Reflex:16, Will:11 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 28/28, Bloodied 14, Surge Value 7, Surges left 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not used
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

King's Castle [Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Vixo's blade is not quite able to turn away the blob's attack, and the kobold is slammed by the creature's gelatinous form (10 damage), which leaves a layer of acid behind (5 ongoing acid damage, save ends).

Initiative: Status
Steppyn: 27/27
Vixo: 18/28, 5 ongoing acid damage (save ends)
Vlastos: 24/24
Sword Wheel Trap: unharmed, immobilized (save ends, then slowed)
Orange Blob (Orange): down 41, bloodied
Orange Blob (White): down 49, bloodied
-->Trevor: 22/29, 5 ongoing acid damage (save ends)
Skalisss: 27+2 temp/27

OOC: No change in map.

Remove ads