The New HeroForge for 4E...

dinelendarkstar

First Post
I would like to announce that the long awaited HeroForge for 4E D&D will be in the hands of our beta testers here in the next week and then shortly there after in full release!

As you might of heard, there will be no need for the use of Excel to run the new HeroForge because it will be a stand alone application.

One of the best new features is the ability to create just about custom anything (Races, Classes, Racial Traits, Class Features, Powers, Feats, Items, etc).

We have been burning the midnight oil daily to get the app out to all the deserving 4E D&D players and DM's, and to continue (and surpass) the level of usability that HeroForge users have come to know.

We here at HeroForge Software would like to say we hope that you all have a very happy holiday season and that we hope to help you all have a very happy new year. :)

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Great news for 4E players.. does that mean you will be doing something similar for the 3.5/Pathfinder players as well?

BTW it seems your PHPBB server has gone away.. the link in your sig leads nowhere currently.

Pants

First Post
Heroforge was the single greatest thing ever for 3.5. I'd love to see a version of this new software that's 3.5, but I'd understand if that wasn't possible.

Good luck with the 4e version though. :)

RigaMortus2

First Post
So, what is the status on this? I went to the website and it just seems to be a couple of forums, not really a website per se. And there is no area (that I can find) to download this program or to try out a beta version.

So whats the deal with this? Looks promising none the less...

dinelendarkstar

First Post
So, what is the status on this? I went to the website and it just seems to be a couple of forums, not really a website per se. And there is no area (that I can find) to download this program or to try out a beta version.

So whats the deal with this? Looks promising none the less...

We are going to be running a closed beta. Currently our site is our forums until we finish designing our new home page.

You will be able to find and discuss all the newset topics related to the new HeroForge there. By keeping up with our forums you will be able to find all the newest info and be able to easily let us know the features and ideas you would like to see implemeneted.

Remove ads