• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the new "New Thread" "Reply" "Quote" buttons

Michael Morris

First Post
Ok, I have restored the original images for the Default and PHB themes. I did NOT have anything to do with the "new set" that we briefly had.

To get rid of the butt ugly icons that were uploaded hit refresh on your browser.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Y'know, Psionicist, you can be downright rude sometimes. I'm coming very close to putting you on my ignore list. There are ways to say things, some of which are actually polite; you don't seem too concerned about adopting those ways, though.

Now, you can either write a humorous reply, a defensive reply or a thank-you-for-the-criticism-reply. Please don't write anything, just change your attitude. Thanks.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Michael Morris said:
Ok, I just got the things to appear and ugh... Who did it??

(Hmm, other than myself only one other person has the permission necessary I know of... )

Here's hoping Russ don't kill me, but those suckers need switching back BAD.
Thanks!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hypersmurf said:
Are you seeing the new big red/pink envelope with the little white arrow, or the old small red envelope with the black dot?

Hm. I was (and still am) seeing the old ones.

Used to be that it was seeing an Old One would cause you to lose sanity. But looks like the New Ones have usurped that power :)

Michael Morris

First Post
Umbran said:
Hm. I was (and still am) seeing the old ones.

Used to be that it was seeing an Old One would cause you to lose sanity. But looks like the New Ones have usurped that power :)

Hit refresh to load the latest icon set.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Michael Morris said:
Hit refresh to load the latest icon set.

Forced a refresh, and unless the ones running as of 10:30 Monday night are the same as the old ones, it didn't change anything.

Remove ads