• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the new "New Thread" "Reply" "Quote" buttons

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Umbran said:
Forced a refresh, and unless the ones running as of 10:30 Monday night are the same as the old ones, it didn't change anything.

That's right. The new ones are the old ones.

You had the old ones. For a while, those of us who had refreshed were seeing the old new ones, which I pasted a snapshot of above. Now they've been replaced with the new new ones, which are of course the old ones. When you refreshed, you got the new new ones, but since you already had the old ones (and since the new new ones are the old ones), you didn't see a difference.

Just be thankful you didn't have to put up with the old new ones. They were ugly.

-Hyp.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Michael Morris said:
Ok, I have restored the original images for the Default and PHB themes. I did NOT have anything to do with the "new set" that we briefly had.

Yay! You da man! :)

The "new set" icons would look nice with PHB-style, as long as the black border went away.

Thanks again, -- N

Gez

First Post
I didn't find them really ugly. But they were a bit bigger, and their transparency was flawed. Although arguably a bit bland, the default vB icons are more clean and a sober; and I prefer them over these temporary ones we got.

Remove ads