• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The new Sage

D+1

First Post
Thanks for your service Skip. Best wishes.
And congratulations to Andy. You've got your work cut out for you so best of luck.

Pants

First Post
Ranger REG said:
An epic-level feat for the Gamer epic prestige class. :lol:
Strangely it's the only class with a BAB that gets lower as you take more levels. :confused:
However, its Ultimate Curmudgeon and Whine on Message Board abilties are really overpowered. C'mon WotC! :\

Seeing Skip go is the end of and era. I will miss him since he was around when I got inro D&D. But I'll reserve judgement on Andy until I see how he does...Although I do have my reservations....

DonAdam

Explorer
I've been skipping sage advice for a long time, but I think it's time to start up again. Everything Andy Collins says about game design is comedy gold.

What formula?

Dwarves, if given a -2 Dex instead of Cha, should get a +4 Con because Con's not that powerful...

grodog

Hero
diaglo said:
i don't believe you are wrong. ;)

Actually, IIRC Jean Wells wrote some of the first Sage Advice columns, though Gary may have predated her.

edit: looks like Melan beat me to the punch :D

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
grodog said:
Actually, IIRC Jean Wells wrote some of the first Sage Advice columns, though Gary may have predated her.

edit: looks like Melan beat me to the punch :D

i believe Jean was very short lived in the role.

maybe partly why her version of B3 (the one written and illustrated without help) was so interesting..... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads