The Official Warforged Theme Song

RogueRonin

Explorer
Here is a tune my friend made using Garage Band. One of the players in my group is playing a Warforged barbarian and wanted a theme song... :\
Anyway one of the other players made this and I think it's pretty cool. So tell me what you think. Warforged Theme

Henry

Autoexreginated
Not bad. I like it because it is more traditional in feel, rather than metal or hard rock which some people seem to prefer in their fantasy tracks. I imagine something with more drum-bass in it, and more methodic, suggesting marching in time or such. But as a theme for a barbarian, the changes in mood actually work positively for it.

RogueRonin

Explorer
Henry said:
Not bad. I like it because it is more traditional in feel, rather than metal or hard rock which some people seem to prefer in their fantasy tracks. I imagine something with more drum-bass in it, and more methodic, suggesting marching in time or such. But as a theme for a barbarian, the changes in mood actually work positively for it.

I agree. I am a big fan of rock/metal, but when it comes to my perferred gaming soundtrack, there isnt a metal song to be found. Besides old classical music, it's mostly Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, and John Williams. Metal and D&D is just too cheesy for my game... even though otherwise I like bands such as Hammerfall, Therion, Stratovarius, etc.

Remove ads