• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Wizard Biscuits

First Post
Hi, I'm Wizard Biscuits... and I have a RPG addiction. Hopefully admittance is the first step to recovery.

Besides that, I'm from the uk and I've been lurking around these forums for far too long. Time to dip in and get my feet wet.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hi, I'm Wizard Biscuits... and I have a RPG addiction. Hopefully admittance is the first step to recovery.

Besides that, I'm from the uk and I've been lurking around these forums for far too long. Time to dip in and get my feet wet.

This of course assumes you WANT to recover from that addiction. ;)

Welcome to posting on the boards!

Bingle

First Post
Hi everybody. I'm DMing a Ravenloft campaign after over a two year absence from anything nerdy :D (mainly D&D) and I'm trying to brush up on my stuff. Hope to learn a lot here.

Hi everybody. I'm DMing a Ravenloft campaign after over a two year absence from anything nerdy :D (mainly D&D) and I'm trying to brush up on my stuff. Hope to learn a lot here.

Awww... Ravenloft.. Crown of Goblins was how I got started with my addiction.

Welcome Bingle.

Remove ads