The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

BeholderBurger

First Post
Niki said:
HI
I am 10 months into my D&D adventure, and just started my second charicter (half Orc barbarian named Zee). As an artist, i was interested in drawing our party and wanted to look around for examples from other players, but I am having a hard time. Does anyone draw individual charicters? I'm not thinking grand paintings like D&D books or Wizards, but somethign more personal, sketch and watercolor, see the two atached I did this weekend of myself and one party member Rye.

I am also interested in trying a few drawings of other people's charicters to see how well that works for me too.

So if you are interested in a drawing test of your charcter, contact me. If you know of any sites that offer somthign like this aready or have examples of work, let me know.

My art is visible at WWW.sarahgayle.com I am serious about this and totaly loving the game!

Niki-

I really, really like the art on this site inparticular the oil paintings. Love it. Keep it up.

DandD

First Post
Hello everybody.

I'll admit, I just joined so that I could finally use the Search Feature, which I was disallowed to use so long as I wasn't a member. I won't post that much, probably.

But still, greetings to everybody.

schulein

First Post
Hi!

My name is Petra and I'm just about to start my first campaign as a DM. It's a bit frightening to be honest but if I don't try I 'll never know if I can do it.
Just a few more titbits about myself:
-My favorite creatures are dragons
-I have a keen interest in ancient history and Greek Mythology in particular
-One of my other hobbies is painting miniatures.
Well, that's about all for now.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Welcome all.

Hi schulein. EN World is a good place to find great inspiration for your games. Welcome aboard.

Terrafrost

Explorer
Just posting to say "hi." I've played D&D off and on throughout most of my young adulthood. I was sidetracked by collectible card games for a while but that moon is waning. Sometimes I think that I enjoy reading about D&D more than I do playing it. In the early 90s I had a subscription to Dungeon magazine and I think I ran maybe 4 or 5 of the adventures total. But I read every one. It was like novels to me.

Kajittou

First Post
Hello...

It's quite likely this will be the only post I make outside of my soon-to-be-created art thread, but I will definitely be lurking around the rest of the forum. =] Looks like I've found another place on the web to help me procrastinate...

~Kaji

frupton

First Post
Hello all.

I've recently returned to D&D after a long absence. I've been playing Living Greyhawk for about the last 1.5 years. The last time I played before that, Druids topped out at level 14 (The Great Druid) and to-hit rolls were looked up in a matrix by class and level in the DMG.

I'm looking forward to 4E, though sad that Liviing Greyhawk will not be continuing. Was referred to these forums by a friend, as a good source of 4E news.

Remove ads