• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgvet

First Post
rpgvet

Hello I'm a long time player and about to start DMing. I thought I'd start with something easy so a friend bought me the worlds largest dungeon. I thought I'd check out this site to see what other people think of it and to get as many tips and hints as poss.

DracoPrime

Explorer
Hello All,

I guess I've been lurking in the shadows long enough. My name is Matt and I'm in Southern California. I can't tell you how beneficial EN World has been to my gaming life. I've been playing D&D for about 21 years now but I have rarely run a game. I will be starting off the new year with DMing in the Eberron setting. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Matt

graygemage

First Post
G'day ! As you can guess I am from Australia. Been doing the dnd thingy for a while (1988) recently bought 3.5 players book and hoping to run a game soon.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
First Post

First post from a long-time lurker. This site has been my main connection to the game for a long time, but will be resuming play very soon, both face to face and by PbP. Also re-launching the old fansite a friend and I set up many years ago.

In any case, thanks EN World and EN Worlders for too many hours of entertainment (my bosses and eyesight may be less thankful)!

itcom

First Post
Hello...I've been getting useful advice and interesting articles from En World for a while now. Thought I'd say hello. I have been playing D&D for almost as long as it has been around. I love the new edition and still love to play my own 3rd edition (an amalgamation of 1e and 2e). I hope this game never ends and from the look of this site, I don't think it ever will. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads