• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWick

First Post
I clicked on a button...

...that said "Click here and introduce yourself".

So I clicked on the button.

And here I am, introducing myself.

Hi.

*waves*

That is all.

Greeting from Kane

Hello everyone,

I've had a few problems trying to get my post on the board? (Probably something wrong with my computer.)

I hope this one gets thru.

Ok, my name is Kane I'm a musician in the UK. I'm new to D&D, just bought the Basic Game and I'm absoulutely loving the world it's opened up for me.

This site looks really cool and I'm glad to be here....thats about it.

See you all later.

Willow Aura

First Post
Greetings, all!

I am Endoviors RL sister who 'persuaded' him into starting his new thread, 'The Portal' after he failed to continue writing it as a book. Ah the powers of a little sister. ;)

I'm an avid roleplayer in the California Sac-town area, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. See you on the boards!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hello new people whom I hope will post more so that I may get to know you!
:D

You think that's a hint?
Well it is! ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome to the new board members!

If you are having problems posting, go to Meta and contact one of the moderators in an existing thread or start a new one. The moderators are happy to be of help.

D&D ethreeti -- Klaus, one of our members, is an artist. You can check on the member's list for his profile and website. Plus, the WotC site should have some good art.

Lothaenorixius

First Post
Hi!!!

I have always liked D&D and whatnot, and to stumble upon a site recommended to me by my friend, it's just great. I'm amazed I never joined before, anyways, expect a permanent memeber in Lothaenorixius (just to clarify, I took this name from a Great Wyrm blue dragon in Draconomicon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads