• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ogre Magi Defeats the Dark Knight Soth in a Quick and Brutal fight.

Skarnkai

First Post
*after recovering from his last battle with Jin Chi, he knows he must continue to battle for the sake of his Clan*

*He goes to the mountains where his Clan lived before being wiped out by treacherous and greedy humans... who might he meet on the way?*

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Soon a lone figure will be seen walking toward the moutains.

The warrior is clad in black armor bearing the emblem of the black rose.

OOC: I'll take the challenge as soon as my match with MooCow is finished.

Skarnkai

First Post
*seeing a knight in his families ancestral home raises his ire.. but he calms himself and moves to see who this trespasser might be..*

MidKnight

First Post
"I am Soth, puny creature. Knight of the Black Rose. I remember when these mountains fell to the armies of man - armies in which I fought. Are you prepared to meet you ancestors?

Tell me your name so that I might carve it on your headstone."

Soth
Dark Apprentice 0
Sig Style: Chopstick
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick
2 wins/1 loss

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Hate to cut this short, but could we do this another time? It's 4am here and I have to be up and functional in 4 hours. When would be good for you?

Skarnkai

First Post
I see. My name is Orlandu. That is all you need to know.

A man corrutpted by evil I see. But I have seen worse in the dreams of my people. No time for words let us cross swords now.
(Insult round doesn't matter and I won't waste my breath on it heh)

*Draws a hilt from his pack and closes with the Dark Knight*

Skarnkai

First Post
OOC: Darn.. whenever is good for you I guess... I will be going to be shortly myself. I will be going out at 8 pm est tho.

Last edited:

Remove ads