The old Man and the sky

S

Stardust

Speaking in the common tongue for the first time since his arrival, the elf stares intently at the shape, his facial expression is one of acute concern.

I dearly hope to be mistaken, but that creature appears to be a...Drider..... It seems to take a great deal of effort to even speak the creature's name. He turns to Demetrious, I've never heard of such a thing appearing above ground...what route did you take to this place? How many of these creatures did you meet? Do they still live? What of your tracks? your scent?

His barrage of questions stops suddenly and he takes a few deep breaths, obviously more than a little shaken. He looks at Demetrious with a mixture of concern and respect.

He then turns to the elf holding the letter
Dear cousin, as taciturn as you may be, it would be wise of you to take heed. I think you will agree this is a likely cause for concern...

E

Eminenz

"Very Interesting.."
The old man looks back at Eriwoj
"It seems that this man wants your help"
He sips his steaming tea and sighs,shivering hands hold the warm cup as he looks back at the sky......
"Is there a reason?Must there be a reason?"
The old mans voice becomes cold as he speaks,his body starts to shiver as he pulls his hood over his face....
"Istn there a warrior inside of you?Your race created the ART of fighting,a gracefull style without the need of extrem strenght" "Dont treat me kind,dont think that im a good creature.......
He sips his tea
".....peace and freedom are no gifts,we all have to fight for it,each of us....no one can dare to look away...."

E

eriwoj

"I do not care if you be good or bad. I only wish to learn all I can from the aged wise, but since you seem to have shared with me your inspiration, I will join the others and leave you in peace, I thank you sir for reminding me of who I am" he smiles and bows, lightly stepping away from the window to join the others.

((OOC: Will you kind gentlemen join me at a new post and allow this fellow his thread back? Just look for my login name as the thread starter.))

E

Eminenz

The old man bows his head as Eriwoj leaves.
"There are answers in my past that could be answers for your questions....but keep in mind that this is my truth,you are the one who will have to renew it and make it part of your life"
He turns his head and looks at the sky....
"Follow your heart and we will meet again........."

Remove ads