The playtest has begun

Kzach

Banned
Banned
The playtest is a lie!

I have three registered email accounts signed up for the playtest (you know... just to be sure...) and yet I haven't received an email to even one of them :(

Maccwar

Explorer
Did you make sure to beat the CAPTCHA in the signup process?

I just got the "Playtest has begun" email, followed the link, filled in the form and then fumbled on the CAPTCHA - filling in only one of the two words and only spotting my error as I clicked OK. Strange thing is it says I have signed up and I can't get that screen again on repeated attemps.

I guess I'll have to wait those 60 minutes to see if I have fouled things up or not.

Last edited:

nedjer

Adventurer
Kind of bizarre to exclude chunks of people from the buzz of the first few hours. What do we do now - comment on a drip, drip basis as others read it - or stay out to have a fresh read and arrive late to the party. Bit long in the tooth to have a hissy fit about it - but it's a sunny day so I'm not hanging around pressing refresh :)

tlantl

First Post
42 minutes after accepting their terms and I now have a nice packet of play test PDFs to read.

The wait was close to unbearable, but it is now over.

renau1g

First Post
Kind of bizarre to exclude chunks of people from the buzz of the first few hours. What do we do now - comment on a drip, drip basis as others read it - or stay out to have a fresh read and arrive late to the party. Bit long in the tooth to have a hissy fit about it - but it's a sunny day so I'm not hanging around pressing refresh :)

Best attitude, I'll get it when I get it. Sometime today, but it's a beautiful day so I'll take advantage of it.

Remove ads