The poster below me

Cor Azer

First Post
False, and normally I'd say I wish I was, but I'd rather be pitting my friends against the forces of the Adversary in the swashbuckling colonial horror, Witch Hunter: the Invisible World. I'm excited to get our campaign started, but have at least two more weeks of killing things and taking their stuff to go before getting to WH. Not a bad dilemma, I geuss.

The poster below me is sad over the loss of Elisabeth Sladen and, consequently, Sarah Jane Smith. :(

Alas, I have to say false. While I feel sympathy for the lost of a loved one, be they friend or family, I was not familiar with her, nor the Dr Who stories that featured her, so I note no particular sadness.

The poster below me will tell me the best Sarah Jane story arcs to get familiar with her Who contributions to make up for my unfamiliarity.

Heathen72

Explorer
False, I don't watch Dr. Who.

The poster below me thinks my lack of Dr. Who knowledge is a damnable offense.

True. To address the previous poster's request, Eliizabeth Sladen played a companion in 81 episodes over a period many consider to be a golden era of Dr Who, and was there to see the transition from Pertwee to Baker. Some stories include:

The Time Warrior (her first appearance).
The Pyramids of Mars - it even has the classic "one tells the truth, one always lies..." conundrum.
Genesis of the Daleks - Classic Baker.
The Hand of Fear - her last appearance in TOS (not inc. the Five Doctors).
The Seeds of Doom - a six parter, and could probably use a bit of editing, but still a great story.
School Reunion - one of the better episodes of the new series.

The poster below me wishes they took better care of their health.

Last edited:

Cor Azer

First Post
True. To address the previous posters request:
The Iron warrior (her first appearance)
Genesis of the Daleks - Classic Baker
School Reunion - one of the better episodes if the new series.

(I will edit this later to throw in a couple more I can't remember the name of some right now)

The poster below me wishes they took better care of their health.

False. I wish my health took better care of me; I'm the one always treating it to tasty, tasty calories...

The poster below me has obsessed a little too much about an actor/actress.

DumbPaladin

First Post
The poster below me has obsessed a little too much about an actor/actress.

False. I have to tell you honestly, living in Los Angeles, where you can run into "celebrities" while trying to live your life, really takes the special out of it. More often than not, they're unpleasant to deal with.

The poster below me loves fried chicken.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
False. I have to tell you honestly, living in Los Angeles, where you can run into "celebrities" while trying to live your life, really takes the special out of it. More often than not, they're unpleasant to deal with.

The poster below me loves fried chicken.

True so long as the chicken isn't that greasy nauseating slop that KFC tries to pass off as being fried chicken. The best fried chicken has to be Mrs. Knotts at Knott's Berry Farm. Sadly, I haven't been there in ages, and if it wasn't for the fact that my B-Day is this weekend, I would love to have my b-day dinner be there this sunday.

The poster below me is now hungry for chicken and waffles.

Cor Azer

First Post
True so long as the chicken isn't that greasy nauseating slop that KFC tries to pass off as being fried chicken. The best fried chicken has to be Mrs. Knotts at Knott's Berry Farm. Sadly, I haven't been there in ages, and if it wasn't for the fact that my B-Day is this weekend, I would love to have my b-day dinner be there this sunday.

The poster below me is now hungry for chicken and waffles.

Chicken sure... but chicken and waffles? I dunno...

The poster below me has big plans for Easter weekend

Remove ads