• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The poster below me

Rune

Once A Fool
True. But then, lots of people eat lunch where I work.

The poster below me is watching star trek right this minute.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
True. But then, lots of people eat lunch where I work.

The poster below me is watching star trek right this minute.

False I was watching Buffy earlier though.

The poster below me has recently ripped off classic adventure stories for game plot (I'm doing a She based plot).

Cor Azer

First Post
False I was watching Buffy earlier though.

The poster below me has recently ripped off classic adventure stories for game plot (I'm doing a She based plot).

Depending on what you mean by recently and classic adventure stories, this could be true or false - my most recent campaign has petered out due to RL schedules, but was heavily based on classical Japanese and Norse mythologies.

The poster below me had run a game not based on the stereotypical medieval fantasy setting.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
True

It was when 2e was still about and I had the first lvl characters start off at the fair all nice and normal. One of the PCs had just won the archery contest, but before he could get his "golden arrow" prize aliens invaded.

Before they knew it they were stunned, shipped off to another planet and enslaved. During which they formed a resistance learned to use the odd equipment (lightning wands(stun guns), power blades(like light sabers), fire seeds(gernades), etc.).

Best part is when the fighter got his arm ripped off. The player didn't make the next session and when I asked why? he said he was mad because his STR went down due to the loss. I told him to play as I had plans.

He enjoyed the 18/00 STR he got when he found a surgeon to give him a cybernetic arm. ;)

Ah good times.

The poster below me will tell a story of their own (which everyone will pass over to see what they next poster has to do - just like this post :p).

HM

Rune

Once A Fool
Cor Azer said:
The poster below me had run a game not based on the stereotypical medieval fantasy setting.

True!

The poster below me is going to go read that story-hour, now that I've pimped it.

Edit--Dang! Ninja'd! But, by golly...My response works for HolyMan's post, as well.

Last edited:

Heathen72

Explorer
God no. I would rather read fan-fic. (and I don't like fan fic!)

The poster below me has been referred to as an enworld asshat at circus maximus.

Cor Azer

First Post
God no. I would rather read fan-fic. (and I don't like fan fic!)

The poster below me has been referred to as an enworld asshat at circus maximus.

Possibly true. I'm not a frequenter of CM, so I don't know if anyone there has ever referred to me positively or negatively.

The poster below me is only here for the booze.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
True

And now I do. You click on the icon it takes you to a page that shows what they mean and who has them.

The poster below me has no time to be worrying about achievements as he is busy killing orcs and taking their gold.

HM

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
False, and normally I'd say I wish I was, but I'd rather be pitting my friends against the forces of the Adversary in the swashbuckling colonial horror, Witch Hunter: the Invisible World. I'm excited to get our campaign started, but have at least two more weeks of killing things and taking their stuff to go before getting to WH. Not a bad dilemma, I geuss.

The poster below me is sad over the loss of Elisabeth Sladen and, consequently, Sarah Jane Smith. :(

Remove ads