• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The poster below me

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
True. I mean seriously... how the hell can you ever prove string theory?!?!

The poster below me has once successfully pulled the "Rocks fall and you all died" ending without players protesting.

invokethehojo

First Post
False, never killed an entire party before

The poster below me has visited (or can correctly pronounce) the welsh village Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

DumbPaladin

First Post
False, BUT the druid in my party not only has been in Llanfair, but has the magnet with the village's full name on her fridge, as well as photos of the village.

The poster below me has personally taught a non-family member someone how to create and roleplay a character in any RPG system.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
True I worked at a gaming store back in 98' (best year of my life). I have taught peopel to play Warhammer & 40k, D&D, Rifts, Battletech, Axis & Allies and more.

The poster below me wishes he wasthis Dungeon Master.

HM

Cor Azer

First Post
True I worked at a gaming store back in 98' (best year of my life). I have taught peopel to play Warhammer & 40k, D&D, Rifts, Battletech, Axis & Allies and more.

The poster below me wishes he wasthis Dungeon Master.

HM

False. I'm sure he's very nice and the party interesting *ahem*, but I'm cool with who I am.

The poster below me has laughed well after an appropriate amount of time at a joke.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads