• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The poster below me

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
False. Everyone knows that Half-Elves and angsty Drow are where it's at...;)

The poster below me wishes they were playing in a game right now, rather than posting here.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
lighth switch kitty

true

the poster below me will recommend a good web sight for free module downloads besides dragonsfoot

Attachments

• light-switch-kitty-e1289281795213.jpg
    light-switch-kitty-e1289281795213.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 48

ssampier

First Post
False. I don't know of any download sites for AD&D 1e/2e.

The poster below me ate dirt/soil as a child.

Edit: People seem to like the Dagger Rock PFRPG module.

The poster above me will modify the cat poster to give the cat an eye patch.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
momentary off topic:
the poster above me will read this and go "oh! .. .. .. .."
( I would have taken 3.x/pathfinder as well)

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
False

(Objectively False. [Sorry...:(] However, if the comparison was between Marine Recon and Army Rangers, that would be a worthy comparison...though in such a comparison, opinion one way or the other on this matter would be purely subjective.;) Comparing Marines to Army Rangers is the same as comparing Army basic infantry to Rangers...of which Rangers are obviously and objectively superior. However, subjectively I feel that neither Marines nor Army Rangers are superior...that honor belongs to Air Force CSAR and STS!:p)

The poster below me, as well as I and the poster above me, knows with absolute certainty that Michigan is the most beautiful place on Earth.:D

Remove ads