The REAL news in Video games....Diablo IV announced

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Looks good. Interesting to see Lilith step onto the stage.
I have thus far enjoyed all the various Ds. I don't see anything stopping me from enjoying this one either.

As long as I can play something like a Barbarian. ;D

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Looks good. Interesting to see Lilith step onto the stage.
I have thus far enjoyed all the various Ds. I don't see anything stopping me from enjoying this one either.

As long as I can play something like a Barbarian. ;D
It looks like this Barbarian is a little closer to the D2 one, with the Druid taking back the elemental aspects from the D3 Barbarian.

As a guy who only played the Barbarian class in D3 I'm excited to have two options that look fun to me again.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
It looks like this Barbarian is a little closer to the D2 one, with the Druid taking back the elemental aspects from the D3 Barbarian.

As a guy who only played the Barbarian class in D3 I'm excited to have two options that look fun to me again.

Ended up enjoying the Templar and the Necromancer as well. I think the Elemental aspect was more of a general game mechanic thing, rather than a specific class stepping on another's toes.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Ended up enjoying the Templar and the Necromancer as well. I think the Elemental aspect was more of a general game mechanic thing, rather than a specific class stepping on another's toes.
I played a a lot of necro in D2. So much that I didn't bother buying it in D3. I levelled a Crusader to 70 but didn't really enjoy it as much as a Leap-Quake or Whirlwind Barb.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I played a a lot of necro in D2. So much that I didn't bother buying it in D3. I levelled a Crusader to 70 but didn't really enjoy it as much as a Leap-Quake or Whirlwind Barb.

I kind of felt that way at first, but then I got a thorns Templar working and it was... amazing. Though, nothing beats a group of leap-quake barbarians for enjoyment.

MGibster

Legend
As usual, the clarification did not clarify, and was worse than the original statement. :(

A few days ago some of my former guildmates asked me to come back and start raiding again. I considered it, thought against it because they're kowtowing to Chinese censors, reconsidered my stance when Blizz issued their non-apology, but ultimately decided a non-apology wasn't really an apology. This cements my stance. I simply won't give Activision-Blizzard any of my money in the future.

Remove ads