Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Please keep those stretch goal ideas rolling in! I have an idea (man, I didn't think I'd have to worry about stretch goals!) which I'm going to approach a publisher about; I don't know what they'll say, though.

A permanently employed programmer wouldn't work well -- the salary would be too high, and he/she would spend much of the year doing nothing! But some sort of ongoing maintenance contract might be doable - I'll put out some feelers. It's not the sort of thing small sites like this can typically manage (I imagine the FARKS and AICN's and the like have that sort of thing in place though).

sheadunne

Explorer
Just glad I could give something back. And while I like the generic blue/white of the current site, I do find myself missing the black template of yore (even if it did kill my eyes).

Best of luck!

Kaodi

Hero
Hard to say what EN World could use in terms of site functionality that is really necessary and not more easily accomplished by other means. Do we still have integrated access to the #enworld IRC chat room? Not that we necessarily need it. Maps for PbP are easily done in Paint.

Was the Calendar (which I did not even realize we had until I just went to look for it) integrated with the geography of the Gamers Seeking Gamers system before?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just glad I could give something back. And while I like the generic blue/white of the current site, I do find myself missing the black template of yore (even if it did kill my eyes).

If you go to the bottom left of any page, you'll find a little style selector that you'll love!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hard to say what EN World could use in terms of site functionality that is really necessary and not more easily accomplished by other means. Do we still have integrated access to the #enworld IRC chat room? Not that we necessarily need it. Maps for PbP are easily done in Paint.

Sure; I recognise we're talking about convenience here.

Was the Calendar (which I did not even realize we had until I just went to look for it) integrated with the geography of the Gamers Seeking Gamers system before?

It was, yep!

Is there any chance of you adding more "IMMORTALITY!" pledge backers or are the backer levels set in stone?

Unfortunately not - 10 NPCs is already a lot! Otherwise the AP will just be overwashed with custom NPCs. However, I'm open to other ideas.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases