Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Mary_Crowell

First Post
The dice are added.

I already have enough £100+ backers for the minimum order of black d20s.

I have a minimum order of 100 sets of the blue/green. So please order 'em!

So, is there a way right now one can indicate one wants specific bolt ons, or is that all going to be handled in the questionaire after the Kickstarter is done on Valentine's Day?

--Mary who wants a set of dice, a black 20 sider, and a tee shirt and has upped her pledge accordingly

Last edited:

Holy Bovine

First Post
So, is there a way right now one can indicate one wants specific bolt ons, or is that all going to be handled in the questionaire after the Kickstarter is done on Valentine's Day?

--Mary who wants a set of dice, a black 20 sider, and a tee shirt and has upped her pledge accordingly

The survey sent out at the end of the KS will take care of all of this. I wouldn't worry about it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dice shipping to Australia... urgh. £20 per 10 dice. Really?

Yeah, sorry man. I'm still looking at shipping options though, and if it changes I'll let you know. If there was a sizeable Oz contingent of dice-buyers, I could have a whole box sent there directly from the manufacturer and have them distributed from there rather than going to me and then out again separately.

Ajar

Explorer
How about a backer-voted adventure PDF? So you guys put up a poll of the ideas you've been kicking around, and then backers vote on which one we want to see?

What I'm actually looking for when I refresh the Kickstarter page is new pledge levels, though. I would have jumped on the PirateCat D&DN G+ playtest, but it was already gone. I nearly committed to one of the "tell us what to do" options, but couldn't come up with a concept that would be great as a one-off. So I'll be pledging before the deadline (for Lifer if nothing else), but haven't yet.

Remove ads