• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How about a backer-voted adventure PDF? So you guys put up a poll of the ideas you've been kicking around, and then backers vote on which one we want to see?

We've already committed to 7 over the next two years for backers, plus we have the rest of ZEITGEIST and MYTHS OF THE FAR FUTURE, and TO SLAY A DRAGON is imminent. Realistically, we can't produce anything more.

What I'm actually looking for when I refresh the Kickstarter page is new pledge levels, though. I would have jumped on the PirateCat D&DN G+ playtest, but it was already gone. I nearly committed to one of the "tell us what to do" options, but couldn't come up with a concept that would be great as a one-off. So I'll be pledging before the deadline (for Lifer if nothing else), but haven't yet.

I'm wracking my brains!

Ajar

Explorer
:D

Alas, I almost certainly won't be at GenCon. I'm not really much for cons, although if friends are attending one I've been known to concurrently visit the city in question -- last year I went to Chicago during WorldCon when my buddy's book was up for the Hugo. So I guess a party in Indy during GenCon is a possibility...

Kickstarter question:

Did Claudio Pozas do the watercolour-style art in Zeitgeist, or was that someone else? I like Pozas' art and seriously considered pledging for one of the portrait rewards, but waffled long enough that they were all taken. However, I love the Zeitgeist pseudo-watercolour art and would definitely be interested in either a "commission a piece" pledge level with that artist, or an "order a Zeitgeist art print" pledge level. [Edit: I love the portrait of Gale, for example, in The Dying Skyseer.]

Another pledge that worked for me was the Tabletop Forge "have a master map-maker produce a map for you" pledge level. I got a pretty cool map of my homebrew setting. The Zeitgeist Flint and Lanjyr maps are pretty sweet.

Last edited:

In ZEITGEIST, Claudio does our head-shot portraits. Our next most commonly-used artist is a Malaysian named Shen Fei, who does the cover illustrations and some interiors. Lately we've also had a few pieces by Eleni Tsami, a Greek artist who did the Toast to Peace image in adventure 5.

sheadunne

Explorer
Here's a few ideas . . . have you considered . . .

Stretch Goal
- A stretch goal for a marketing campaign (or outreach campaign) to promote the website?

Bolt On
- A Bolt On to remove ads?
- A Bolt On to get a choice of unique forum themes?

Pledge Level
- A pledge level for publishers and game creators to get advertising?
- A pledge level for publishers and game creators to get unique advertising space?

Remove ads