Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Dice4Hire

First Post
Do you just mean the forum badges? They don't show up automatically, you have to go into the badge marketplace and it's in a special category. You "buy" it for 0 gold and then you can add it to your display list.

Or it displays as for sale for 999999 gold and is out of stock. One or the other.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Were you ever able to fix the issue, Morrus? It's more than the badge; I don't know about these others, but I'm still missing the gold subscriber status as well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Were you ever able to fix the issue, Morrus? It's more than the badge; I don't know about these others, but I'm still missing the gold subscriber status as well.

Really? The badge I'll manage to fix eventually, but the gold subscriber stuff is important! Email me and we'll fix that! I wasn't aware there was anybody without it - my apologies. That would be what I consider a top priority error!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I actually used the in-forum email function via your profile (clicked your name, chose "Send Email"). I must admit that I have no idea what your email address actually is.

Weird; it didn't work.

That said, there's a link at the bottom of every page to email me. If you drop me a mail directly, I'll get it fixed for you.

GuJiaXian

Explorer
If you drop me a mail directly, I'll get it fixed for you.

I haven't heard anything; I just wanted to make sure you'd received my email. For that matter, is there an easy way to see that you're a subscriber? I checked my group memberships but don't see anything there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases