The road yet taken; old timers: what is your White Whale setting?

Jurassic Park. Only the plot would need to diverge from the original story, or it would be too predictable. And I would probably need to leave out a lot of the original characters. I've never been able to come up with a good alternative plot that would still provide enough dino mayhem, without it being predictable and far fetched.

I am leaning strongly to a short adventure set on Site B, that is more about a jungle trek and escape.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Jurassic Park. Only the plot would need to diverge from the original story, or it would be too predictable. And I would probably need to leave out a lot of the original characters. I've never been able to come up with a good alternative plot that would still provide enough dino mayhem, without it being predictable and far fetched.

I am leaning strongly to a short adventure set on Site B, that is more about a jungle trek and escape.
There was a dead-man switch on the power plant that tripped an alarm back on the mainland. You are part of an emergency response / rescue crew. All you really know is that there are a half-dozen visitors, another half-dozen staff, and the power went out.

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
There are two for me, one is a Warhammer 40k game set during the Horus heresy, but my group aren't into 40k at all so I don't think it would work

The second is star wars, I've some great campaign ideas, but the only system I think would work for our group (saga edition) is next to impossible to get over here in print (I don't do pdf's)

Remove ads