• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts Original Recruitment

Homebrew language choices are posted. I do have alphabets for all the languages, even the ones in the PHB. The file is huge so I will avoid posting it here. If anyone actually has a yen to see an alphabet for a language their character knows, I can email it to you if your character is selected for play.

Kularian

First Post
I've got some interest, :p Bard, most likely, to fill in a 'support' class, though the race I'm not certain of quite yet. I was leaning gnome because of Favored Class, but if you're doing away with XP penalties... ;)

I'll see what happens later today when I'm at home and have access to my books. I can't think without them there, for some reason, hehe.

hafrogman

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
Dragon pantheon information is posted.

I'll take a look at the Draconomicon tonight and make my choice between rakish gambling priest or the mad doomsayer of the coming power shift.

The Madness domain is pretty interesting. If selected, we could maybe work something out if you want that but don't want to take the one dragon deity that offers it.

pallandrome

First Post
Wyleck the halfling druid would be a regular at the festhall. After a few visits just to blow off steam, Wyleck found it to be warm and inviting. Even a druid yearns for intelligent conversation now and then. If helping break up the occasional bar fight, or cure the ever-present hangover is the price for such companionship, then it is gladly paid.

I do want to see at least a brief character background, plus a few of the more major numbers like ability score assignment, AC, weapon of choice, skills, feat(s), and spells. It can take a lot of time to post a character sheet in full, so don't worry about doing that. Unless you want to, which is fine too. Just cover the basics, please, so I can get some idea what your character is all about. I likewise don't care how the information is formatted.

I require deity worship for clerics and paladins. Druids have the option of worshipping from the pantheon or not.

Many lay folk in the setting worship at least one member of the pantheon, and often worship all the gods save for the most evil at one time or another as circumstances warrant.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads