• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Shackled City Pregame Thread

derbacher

Explorer
My rolls on nadaka:

No 1's in the bunch so no re-rolls. ID is GMF-SC derbacher

I'm working on the palidin now.

themind

Explorer
Ok so far, we got:

Derbacher-Paladin
Blastin
Rapida
Catavarie

and

SyrinxNymph and Jdvn1 have expressed interest I beleive.

Rapida

First Post
I don't know much about this shackled city, could you give me any info on it? I have some info in my dragon magazines (which i've not read), should I read those to get some ideal or is that stuff i shouldnt know. I'm not sure what my character will be until i know more about what everyone else is playing and more about the shackled city

Blastin

First Post
Ok...rolls under the dicebox name gmf-sc Blastin:
17 (with a reroll of a one)
14 (with a reroll of a one)
11 (with a reroll of a one)
If no one else wants to be the bandaid I'll play a crusading cleric of Hierionius (or however it's spelled)
Blastin

themind

Explorer
I'm in the process of figuring what is worht knowing about Cauldron.

I guess one of the big things is that it is a City that rests on a dormant Volcano.

Main temples in the area are St. Cuthbert, Pelor, Kord, and Wee Jas. Other temples are there as well.

Rapida

First Post
Derbacher-Paladin
Blastin- Cleric
Rapida- I would preferably play a bard but I could play a cleric. I prefer not to play a wizard because thats what I am playing in another game.
Catavarie- Rogue

Last edited:

Catavarie

First Post
So I'm thinking that I will be the quentisential Rogue for the group, because well every group needs one :D
my rolls from nadaka are as follows:

11 ----2,2,1,1 (4,5 after rerolls)
17 ----6,2,5,6
14 ----2,2,6,6
13 ----2,5,4,4
12 ----3,5,2,4
13 ----5,3,1,3 (5 after reroll)

EDIT --- Will play ranger, monk, fighter, or Barbarian if necessary

Last edited:

themind

Explorer
I will email to everyone a map of cauldron, with a key, mainly because I don't think I should post it on the boards due to it not being open game.

I will also put down a quick description of each place.

and some other info about Cauldon.

So I will need emails for those who want in.

Remove ads