The Sharn Inquisitive

Enforcer

Explorer
mcnathan80 said:
Enforcer: All right just a few things to clean up here. Soulknives gets the mindblade proficiency for free, however, you still get 2 more profs. plus basic. Also could you give me a writeup on what the 2 feats from CPsi do?

Everyone: The characters look good and I'm excited to see how this all plays out. I'm a little surprised not more people took advantage of the flaws, but oh well. You can still update. I'll have the IC post set up by this weekend so any tweaking can be done until then, btu once that's set up all characters are locked in. See ya'll until then.
I'll add another weapon group. The Mind Cleave feats let me recharge psychic strike as a free action if I knock someone to 0hp with an attack (and only if I've already used psychic strike). The other one plays of Mind Cleave, and lets that psychic strike do an extra 1d8 for up three rounds after I get the Mind Cleave effect.

I didn't choose a flaw because you already gave us mucho feats.

mcnathan80

First Post
Enforcer said:
I'll add another weapon group. The Mind Cleave feats let me recharge psychic strike as a free action if I knock someone to 0hp with an attack (and only if I've already used psychic strike). The other one plays of Mind Cleave, and lets that psychic strike do an extra 1d8 for up three rounds after I get the Mind Cleave effect.

I didn't choose a flaw because you already gave us mucho feats.

Well you actually get 2 more groups since the soulknife gets mindblade for free. So for wepaon proficiencies the soulknife gets: basic, 2 groups, mindblade

Enforcer

Explorer
mcnathan80 said:
Well you actually get 2 more groups since the soulknife gets mindblade for free. So for wepaon proficiencies the soulknife gets: basic, 2 groups, mindblade
One of which I've already selected: Exotic Weapons (Mind Blade), which essentially does nothing until I get 5th level and Shape Mind Blade, but after which I can use a bastard sword mind blade and a shield.

mcnathan80

First Post
Enforcer said:
One of which I've already selected: Exotic Weapons (Mind Blade), which essentially does nothing until I get 5th level and Shape Mind Blade, but after which I can use a bastard sword mind blade and a shield.
Hmmmm, well technically you would need Exotic Weapon (Bastard sword) to accomplish that, but I see where you are going with this and will allow it.

Also, my wife is an illustrator and is offering to do a quick illustration of anyones character if they want it. If you do just post a detailed description (as detailed as possible) of your character and we'll post those up for you.

Enforcer

Explorer
mcnathan80 said:
Hmmmm, well technically you would need Exotic Weapon (Bastard sword) to accomplish that, but I see where you are going with this and will allow it.
Yeah, based on the Weapon Group system I wasn't sure which one would be appropriate. I filled my other slot with Light Blades, but if you'd prefer Heavy Blades/Exotic Heavy Blades to Light Blades/Exotic Mind Blade I'll switch it out.

Otherwise, Kalserath is done! I added some psionic tattoos (body adjustment, animal affinity, biofeedback) and that was pretty much all I needed. I have plenty of cash left over should I need to purchase new gear for our first adventure.

mcnathan80

First Post
Okay so that about does it. This is the last call for character updates, and then I'll post the IC board, and we'll get this show on the road. I'm probably going to post the IC borad tonight or tomorrow afternoon, but certainly before the end of the weekend. So I'll see ya'll over there.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
D'oh! I didn't see any of these updates (I usually expect comments on the OOC board, not the RG!) I'll try to patch up Anders with equipment later today (Sunday).

BTW, mcnathan80: Did you get my question in the OOC board?

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
Hi, started doing some updates but don't have internet access till late Sunday evening and I might not be able to complete it. I would like to have an extension to update till Monday afternoon if possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, its just that my Home PC and laptop ahve been quite the inconveniences!

Remove ads