The Sharn Inquisitive

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I've finished tweaking Anders: Purchased equipment, swapped around some powers (now he uses his djore for combat, giving him more access to Seer powers); went ahead and took his 2nd level feat at 3rd level for Ithillid Legacy---if this is a problem, it means he will loose read thoughts and psionic charm and take Expanded Knowledge (mindlink) instead (and gain 2 additional hit points from Psionic Body).

mcnathan80

First Post
Hey everyone, the IC post is right here. Sorry about not checkingthe ooc post, I usually don't like using those since it's just one more board to check and on my slow dial-up access that could mean and extra 2-5 minutes of load time. So if you want to say something ooc just put it in a stat block in your IC post and we'll be fine.

Stonegod: that's fine, go ahead and take your feat

Mr Spicoli: go ahead and update your character, I'm not real hard line about giving people extra time.

In fact everyone can update their character until they post IC then it's official.

Cool, I'll see evyone at the IC thread where we'll solve that mystery (Scooby Doo music plays :p )

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
mcnathan80 said:
stonegod: that's fine, go ahead and take your feat
Thanks! I updated Anders again for a few corrections: Had his skill points off, and his hit points way off (Illithid feats count as psionic feats, so thats +6 extra hitpoints for the three feats with Psionic Body)

Cthulhudrew

First Post
mcnathan80 said:
Cthuludrew: Everytings in order, but I have one suggestion. I know you're all into the profiler role in the party which I think is very interesting and am intrigued to see how you play that up, with that in mind I figured profiling is a mix of knowing popular culture and historical statistics i.e. Knowledge (history, and local). Since know(hist) isn't a class skill for rogues maybe you'd be better served taking educate in place of one of your other feats. Just a thought.

Been thinking about this, and I'm actually wondering if it would be possible to pick up Able Learner from Races of Destiny for Reech. It is limited to Humans and Doppelgangers, but since Changelings are human/doppelganger crossbreeds, maybe it would be allowable? If it's okay, then I'll go ahead and make the adjustment to his character sheet.

mcnathan80

First Post
Cthulhudrew said:
Been thinking about this, and I'm actually wondering if it would be possible to pick up Able Learner from Races of Destiny for Reech. It is limited to Humans and Doppelgangers, but since Changelings are human/doppelganger crossbreeds, maybe it would be allowable? If it's okay, then I'll go ahead and make the adjustment to his character sheet.
Yeah that's fine, changelings are half doppelganger afterall

just to note: I will no longer be checking this post for anything other than referencing characters. Make all posts in the IC thread, use an ooc statblock for ooc talk

Remove ads