The Snyder Cut is being Released! Wait .... what?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I’m looking forward to it. But I know better than to try to talk about that in public, so I’ll leave the thread to it’s inevitable course.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
This is an interesting development. I thought Justice League was significantly better than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (and so did both critics and the audience according to Rotten Tomatoes). So exactly why would I want to see a Zack Snyder director's cut based on that track record?
I'm stumped.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I’m looking forward to it. But I know better than to try to talk about that in public, so I’ll leave the thread to it’s inevitable course.

I’m looking forward to it too, I just have very low expectations.

Even if Snyder had an original vision that was much better than what was released, the realities of the way modern movies are made and when he left make me think that any release will still be, at best, rough and lacking.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
This is an interesting development. I thought Justice League was significantly better than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (and so did both critics and the audience according to Rotten Tomatoes). So exactly why would I want to see a Zack Snyder director's cut based on that track record?
I'm stumped.

I've seen other movies made by Zach Snyder, so I wouldn't expect much from it, either.

ccs

41st lv DM
I'm stumped.

To make you appreciate the version we got even more?

Remove ads