D&D 4E The still "complete" list of official 4E products, now with 2011!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I have a few corrections to make. Setting that aside and all this talk of, er, food, we are getting a wave of stuff now and in the near future:

Demonomicon Accessory July 2010

Tomb of Horrors Adventure July 2010

HS2: Orcs of Stonefang Pass July 20 2010

Vor Rukoth: An Ancient Ruins Adventure Site Adventure July 20 2010

Dark Sun Campaign Setting Accessory August 2010

Castle Ravenloft Board Game August 2010

Dark Sun Creature Catalogue Accessory August 17 2010

Maruaders of the Dune Sea Adventure August 17 2010

Psionic Power Acessory August 17 2010

Its like the capstone...of something.

hvg3akaek

First Post
Just got an email from Amazon:
Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell "Dark Sun Creature Catalog (4th Edition D&D)"

and indeed, they have shifted the release of the [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Sun-Creature-Catalog-4th/dp/0786954949/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264721982&sr=1-2]Creature Catalog[/ame] back to the 31st August.
WotC hasn't changed their date yet, but then, it's WotC :p

Is this only for Amazon, or is it a general shift?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I am trying to follow Gencon, but I will just say that I really don't like twitter.

So, instead, for now I will copy and paste this from another thread, and try to fill in some more details

Got Milk Jack said:
The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond. Boxed set that includes poster maps.
Shadowfell includes a "despair deck." Cthulhu-esque insanities that the DM gives out that includes rp and rules.

Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale. Box of monsters. Includes tokens, encounters, poster maps.

Conquest of Nerath strategy war game board game. 2-4 players fighting across the map of ruined Nerath. Plastic minis, with heroes and armies

Player's Handbook: Champions of the Heroic Tier. Introduces themes for core D&D. New options, feats. Non-combat options like Blacksmith

Neverwinter Campaign Guide for Forgotten Realms, including the new bladesinger class

Hero Builder's Handbook. Aimed at players who want to tinker and build something detailed with your character. Not in development yet

Madness of Gardmore Abbey - new superadventure box, includes deck of many things.

4th Quarter: Ravenloft Roleplaying Game. Play vampires, werewolves, as well as other standard classes.

Q&A: Working on new minis set for 2011, nothing to announce yet. Ravenloft will be integrated into D&D and be in the Shadowfell

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Some other notes, also based on Gencon news sources:
- Looks like "Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The City" has moved to November. Not suprising, given the delay for the first Master Set. I'm not sure if that means the December (Wilderness) and January (Icewind Dale) tile sets will also be bumped?
- Confirmation that "Player's Handbook Races: Humans" and DMG3 are off the release schedule for now.
- The Beholder Collector's Set has a November release date. (I don't think we knew that before now.)
- Fortune Card sets due for release in what sounded like February, from the sequence of the presentation.

Remove ads