D&D 4E The still "complete" list of official 4E products, now with 2011!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The earlier "Nentir Vale Gazetteer" is not mentioned at all.

Looking at the "Conquest of Nerath" boardgame, there's some more information which has not shown up on amazon yet. The blurb from the Summer 2011 catalog is:

"War has come to the Dungeons & Dragons world! In the north, the undead legions of the Dark Empire of Karkoth march against the fragile League of Nerath, determined to sweep away the human kingdoms forever. To the south, the infernal Iron Circle launches its own goblin hordes in a campaign of conquest against the elves and corsairs of Vailin. From the snowy expanse of the Winterbole Forest to the sun-warmed coasts of ancient Vailin, four great powers struggle for survival.

Master armies of footsoldiers, siege engines, monsters, and dragons to attack your enemies. Fight across the waves with fleets of warships and raging elementals. Plunder ancient dungeons with bands of mighty heroes, searching for magical artifacts and awesome treasures that might tip the scales of battle in your favor. The fates of empires is in your hands!"

Is there a date for it?

ggroy

First Post
(Just noticed this).

The "Player's Option: Champions of the Heroic Tier" book has been removed from amazon.com's listings.

According to amazon, "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Caverns-Icewind-Dale-Dungeon-Accessory/dp/0786957468"]Caverns of Icewind Dale: Dungeon Tiles[/ame]" has been moved to a February 1, 2011 release date. (So no new D&D titles for next month, January 2011).

On WotC's own product catalog page, the following early-2011 items are missing:

- "Class Compendium: Heroes of Sword and Spell"
- "Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium"

(Don't know how reliable WotC's own online catalog is).

Last edited:

Riley

Legend
Supporter
(Just noticed this).

The "Player's Option: Champions of the Heroic Tier" book has been removed from amazon.com's listings.

On WotC's own product catalog page, the following early-2011 items are missing:

- "Class Compendium: Heroes of Sword and Spell"
- "Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium"

In the recent "December and Beyond" previews article, the "Class Compendium: Heroes of Sword and Spell" book is not mentioned at all.

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (December and Beyond)

Hmmm. That is quite curious. Their ambivalence about these products seems to mirror my own. (Except the Emporium. I liked the sound of the Emporium a lot.)

ggroy

First Post
Hmmm. That is quite curious. Their ambivalence about these products seems to mirror my own. (Except the Emporium. I liked the sound of the Emporium a lot.)

They seem to be showing further ambivalence when it comes to the recently announced Daggerdale video game, scheduled for a spring 2011 release.

Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale ™

Other than some forum posts on WotC's forum, there is no official announcement of this Daggerdale video game (so far) on WotC's web site.

From a more conspiratorial speculative perspective, one wonders whatever happened to the previously announced Neverwinter video game by Atari.

Cryptic Studios - Atari and Cryptic Studios Announce Neverwinter Coming in 2011 for PC
Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Home (Everywhere, It's Neverwinter)
Neverwinter (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If this Neverwinter video game ends up becoming vaporware like "Duke Nukem Forever", one wonders what will happen to the "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Neverwinter-Campaign-Setting-Dungeons-Supplement/dp/0786958146"]Neverwinter Campaign Setting[/ame]" book. Will there be no point in releasing it?

Last edited:

ggroy

First Post
The listing for "Madness at Gardmore Abbey" just showed up on amazon.com, with a September 20, 2011 release date.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Madness-Gardmore-Abbey-Dungeons-Supplement/dp/0786958723"]Amazon.com: Madness at Gardmore Abbey: A Dungeons & Dragons Supplement (4th Edition D&D) (9780786958726): Wizards RPG Team: Books[/ame]

Though looking back at the Gencon 2010 new products seminar podcast, there was suppose to be a "Hero Builder's Handbook" book being released during the third quarter (July, August, and September) of 2011. From the podcast, this "Hero Builder's Handbook" book was suppose to be a book for creating any type of character concept one wants.

In light of recent events of several 2011 4E titles be deleted or on the verge of being deleted from the 2011 WotC release schedule, perhaps it's not too surprising anymore to see this "Hero Builder's Handbook" being delayed or removed entirely from the 2011 release schedule.

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
My pocketbook loves that they just don't seem to actually want to publish products for me to buy anymore....my geekdom, sitting in my office / game room with thousands of dollars of gaming equipment weeps at their inability to publish product anymore.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well, essentials has saved me a lot of money, that is true.

I am seeing WOTC rethinking things right now, an I'm curious about what they will decide.

Remove ads