D&D 4E The still "complete" list of official 4E products, now with 2011!

ggroy

First Post
I am wondering if the essential products will be (more closely) tied to the vale.

Hard to say at this point.

I don't have a link offhand, but IIRC they mentioned around ten 4E Essentials titles lined up. The only ones confirmed so far are:

- Rules Compendium (Sept 2010)
- Player's Essentials: Heroes of the Fallen Lands (Sept 2010)
- Dungeon Master's Kit (Oct 2010)
- Monster Vault (Nov 2010)
- Player's Essentials: Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms (Nov 2010)
- Nentir Vale Gazetter (Feb 2011)

Don't know offhand if these following titles are also included in the count of ten Essentials titles:

- D&D basic red box set (Sept 2010)
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The Dungeon (Sept 2010)
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The City (Oct 2010)
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The Wilderness (?)

If these titles are included in the count of ten 4E Essentials titles, then will all these titles listed in this post be the only 4E Essentials titles published?

If the basic red box and tiles are not included in the count of ten 4E Essentials titles, then we will look forward to another four 4E Essentials titles (not confirmed yet) in 2011. Wonder what they will be?

bagger245

Explorer
Hard to say at this point.

I don't have a link offhand, but IIRC they mentioned around ten 4E Essentials titles lined up. The only ones confirmed so far are:

- Rules Compendium (Sept 2010)
- Player's Essentials: Heroes of the Fallen Lands (Sept 2010)
- Dungeon Master's Kit (Oct 2010)
- Monster Vault (Nov 2010)
- Player's Essentials: Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms (Nov 2010)
- Nentir Vale Gazetter (Feb 2011)

Don't know offhand if these following titles are also included in the count of ten Essentials titles:

- D&D basic red box set (Sept 2010)
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The Dungeon (Sept 2010)
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The City (Oct 2010)
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The Wilderness (?)

If these titles are included in the count of ten 4E Essentials titles, then will all these titles listed in this post be the only 4E Essentials titles published?

If the basic red box and tiles are not included in the count of ten 4E Essentials titles, then we will look forward to another four 4E Essentials titles (not confirmed yet) in 2011. Wonder what they will be?

The Essential Line are all those listed except Nentir Vale. Add in the dice set for the final 10th product.

Festivus

First Post
You can get a list of all available LFR adventures here, which includes the Weekend in the Realms adventures, but it doesn't really list all the various promos. Still, if you want a full list of WotC products, those are a big chunk of it. It's not completely up to date but it's close.

That Oxford site is a bit out of date. The list you want exists almost nowhere (closest you will find is the Yahoo LFRSpoilers group). There are over 130 LFR adventures, and the LFR Spoilers group has a nice sortable Excel spreadsheet.

The preview adventures are not legally anywhere that I am aware of. I can tell you all the promo and free adventures I have run if that would help for some reason. Best way to see these is to offer to run them at your local gamestore or meetup:

Worldwide Gameday - Into the Shadowhaunt
DDXP - Scalegloom Hall (orderable as PREV-1 in LFR I think... also in DMG)
DDXP - Escape from Sembia (orderable as PREV-2 in LFR I think)
DDXP - Death in the Skyfire Wastes (orderable as PREV-3 in LFR I think)
Worldwide Gameday PHB2 - One Dark Night in Weeping Briar
Worldwide Gameday MM2 - Journey through the Silver Caves
Worldwide Gameday DMG2 - A Passage Into Mystery
Worldwide Gameday PHB3 - Beneath the Lonely Tower

Free RPG Giveaways:
Free RPG Gameday 2009 - Khyber's Harvest
Free RPG Gameday 2008 - Treasure of Talon Pass

Rewards:
2009 Reward - The Village of Hommlet

Delves:
Jan 2009 - The Sewers of Silence
Feb 2009 - What you Wish For
Mar 2009 - Company of the Griffon
April 2009 - Fools Grove (joke adventure, think this is in Dungeon)
April 2009 - The Disquiet Spirits
May 2009 - Deepwater Rising
Jun 2009 - Sanity's Precipice

Encounters:
Season 1: Undermountain - Halaster's Lost Apprentice
Season 2: Dark Sun - Fury of the Waste Walker

Finally, why do I keep a journal of this junk? I have no idea, but I do.

Thanlis

Explorer
That Oxford site is a bit out of date. The list you want exists almost nowhere (closest you will find is the Yahoo LFRSpoilers group). There are over 130 LFR adventures, and the LFR Spoilers group has a nice sortable Excel spreadsheet.

Oh, yeah, I should have thought of LFR Spoilers. Those guys are very meticulous. The LFR Compendium review site is also behind by a number of modules, alas.

fanboy2000

Adventurer
WotC Catolog

My FLGS got the new catalog, giving me a chance to flip through it. (Has anyone else got this? My FLGS is usually the last to get stuff...) Anyways, it has the stuff that's been confirmed so far for Q1 2011, Caverns of Icewind Dale, the new DM Screen, the Nentir Vale Gazetteer, and Gamma World.

However, I did catch a few interesting things:

1. The Nentir Vale book is a trade paperback like other essentials products. (I.e., 6" x 9")

2. There were no miniatures in the catalog. None.

3. There is also a book coming out in March called Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow. It's a 6" x 9" trade paperback.

4. Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium is a hardback coming out in April that looks like it's going to be Adventure's Vault 3.

5. I didn't see any random booster packs for Gamma World.

Hope this helps.

Remove ads