Release The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var Adventure Module

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
00000 - Wolfhill Title Orange MAIN - Large - JPEG - Small.jpg

Spring is finally here, and to celebrate Wolfhill Entertainment is proud
to offer its inaugural adventure module, “The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var”.
This ready to play, 95 page, printable PDF adventure is now available
at
The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var - Wolfhill Entertainment | DriveThruRPG.com

000000 - Title - Avaliable now - JPEG.jpg
Here at Wolfhill Entertainment we understand that life gets busy, and running an epic adventure requires a lot of time and planning. Accepting that reality, we are focused on creating pre-written Role Playing Game adventure modules which “Busy Game Masters” can unleash on their friends or victims, with less than 20 minutes of pre-planning.

Our inaugural release, “The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var” attempts to meet somewhere in the grey zone of an overall structured story, with the ability to explore 60 unique areas inside the Sunken Temple. In an attempt to make the adventure module more re-playable, the locations of secret rooms and specific treasures have been randomised, and a challenge based fear system determines how the main antagonist evolves throughout the game. Additionally, limited time and light resources pressure the players into making decisive decisions that affect the outcome of how they interact with the Temple. Finally, timekeeping and light resource worksheets, a detailed dungeon map, and themed artwork, will create a more interactive adventure for players and the Game Master.
00000 - FaceJPEG.jpgThis multi-system compatible, structured 95 page printable PDF adventure module allows the Game Master to focus on administering the game rather than attempting to anticipate and react to every possible option the players imagine. Let’s be honest, at the end of an adventure, players rarely think about what things they weren’t able to do and instead remember the good times, laughs, and fun they had playing with friends. So Game Masters of the realm, let Wolfhill Entertainment do the heavy lifting for you, while you take the precious time you’d spend planning your next adventure, to go have your own.

Come visit us and like us on Facebook at “WolfhillEntertainment” to see what we have to offer and what new exciting products are coming in the near future.

Last edited:

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
Wolfhill Entertainment is thrilled to announce that The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var adventure module is now available to purchase on Drivethrurpg.com

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
An overview image has been added to the Facebook page to let you see how much content you get for $5.99
95 pages of content for the price of two coffees, where else can you get a deal like that?

The module is now for sale on Drivethrurpg.com along with the sister sites.
000000 - Overall.jpg

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I am curious why, with all the open systems available, you went with a generic format that makes it difficult for anyone to use? It my experience, it's much harder to convert from a supposed system neutral format than one from a different system, at least if I am familiar with that system.

And especially as it's a digital product, there's nothing to keep you from releasing multiple versions - say one for 5e, one for PF, one for OSR, one for Savage Worlds, etc

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
I am curious why, with all the open systems available, you went with a generic format that makes it difficult for anyone to use? It my experience, it's much harder to convert from a supposed system neutral format than one from a different system, at least if I am familiar with that system.

And especially as it's a digital product, there's nothing to keep you from releasing multiple versions - say one for 5e, one for PF, one for OSR, one for Savage Worlds, etc

Thank you for your insight.
Wolfhill Entertainment is centered around being a producer of system agnostic modules. With all the different RPG's on the market, the idea is to provide Game Masters with a guided story which requires less than 20min of prep-work. It is my experience that anyone willing to be a Game Master for any of the systems already has the knowledge of the rules (and usually house rules) and a monster manual, so everything provided in the adventure manual regarding those mechanics are suggestions. At the end of the day Wolfhill Entertainment is more about having fun with friends than about sticking strictly to any specific rule set.

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
Exciting News!!!
Wolfhill Entertainment would like to give a big thank you to everyone who has made “The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var” such a great success so far. The 5 star rating is very much appreciated and it’s great to see such a fantastic reception to the inaugural release. If you would like to see why this product is getting so much attention, you can get your own copy at Drivethrurpg.com and all of the sister sites.

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
There are a lot of great sales going on at Drivethrurpg.com right now. But i'll one up all of them!

Instead of our usual one day sale, Wolfhill Entertainment is pleased to offer 60% off “The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var” this entire month. To celebrate the modules one year anniversary, we are selling this 100 page module for $2.40 and $0.80 for the Items and Effects printable cards. With 60 unique dungeon areas to explore, random secret rooms and treasures, limited time and light resources, original art, maps, and so much more, this module has so much to offer.

Click the link to see this great module!
The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var - Wolfhill Entertainment | DriveThruRPG.com

WolfhillRPG

Explorer
Enworld exclusive!

Over the past year Enworld users have been kind to Wolfhill Entertainment. So in return, the first 55 users to use the promo code below will get 80% off "The Sunken Temple of Chloren-Var". Come see what $1.20 gets you.

Click this link for the promo.

Cheers,
The Wolfhill Goblin

Remove ads