• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Test of Time

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Soen Morrowsong - Faen Loresong Magister 1 (AC 14; Hp 8; Spells 3-0, 1-1st)

Moving over to Milton to attempt to help staunch the bleeding I tie some bandages around the wound hoping that I ma able to stop the bleeding.

Then with my second action I will attempt to use my class ability and cast a ghost sound behind the Dracha hoping to confuse him even more with the sound of his enemies surrounding him.

[sblock] Heal=21 check to see if I stop Milton's bleeding. Ghost sound DC 15 Will disbelieve, and would like to make attacking sounds behind the Dracha. Added the +2 to AC in title bar stats.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Rurrahr

With a roar of frustration, Rurrahr swings his battle claw and tries to bite the Dracha as well. Seeing his companion felled has his anger roused and he fights fiercely.

Rurrahr continues to struggle with the Dracha, his battle claw swinging furiously and his teeth seeking purchase where ever the Dracha might be vulnerable. His normally graceful movements become disjointed and rapid fire in the shifting time stream.

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1.66]

Soen heals Milton, the bleeding slows completely with the application of tender care.

Rurrahr attacks, his battle claw easily able to snake in under the blinded dracha's defences. He buries his fangs deep into the creature's neck, blood spraying all over the litorian's mane. [ooc: hit 26, not confirmed 18, dmg 7, hit 26, confirmed 23, dmg 13]

Shi-Torob attacks, but misses. [ooc: miss 10 (natural 1)]

[Round 2]

Elrion attacks with both swords, but they fail to connect. [ooc: miss 8, miss 13]

The Dracha tries to attack and while it's sword strikes true on Shi-Torob's armor, it fails to do any damage. [ooc: concealment passed, miss 14]

Soen casts ghost sound creating distracting noises of combat directly behind the dracha who promptly ignores it. [ooc: save passed 17].

Rurrarh attacks his jaw closing on nothing, but his battle claw finds flesh beneath the dracha's heavy armor. The dracha drops to one knee, "Yield" he says before passing out on the floor, blood flowing from many small wounds. [ooc: hit 23, dmg 7, miss 6].

Human #2 flees having lain on the floor long enough for most people to move away from him.

Shi-Torob stands triumphant above the dracha with his companions.

Time shifts again, but you are all able to leave with the crystals and Milton. Outside the complex time seems to flow more normally, though it is quite a bit later than it should be.

Scotley

Hero
Rurrahr

With the blood of the Dracha dripping from his mouth and staining his mane, Rurrahr drags the creature from the time distortion. "Can somebody save the Dracha so we can ask it a question or two." Still breathing hard from the fight Rurrahr spits out a mouth full of blood and cleans his weapon.

Erekose13

Explorer
With the Dracha lying bleeding, and the last human run off. All enemies in sight lay fallen at your feet. Milton is safely moved outside with the rest.

[ooc: not to worry, if you still want to finish him off as a Champion of Death who called it, you would be fully entitled too atleast from my point of view.]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
With combat over and the crystals recovered everyone moves outside to lick their wounds. Milton is safe but unconscious at the moment. Someone takes the time to recover K'Trinaxes' body, momentarily re-experiencing the time shifting effect of the Test of Time. After interring the Verrik's body you take a breather and sit to examine the crystals. Soen noticed that as soon as the Dracha had fallen the crystals had stopped vibrating. They remain still at the moment.

Ou Rathlin asks that they return with her to the Family of the Diamond Throne's headquarters and gift the crystals to them for safe keeping. She offers to increase their reward of 4000 gold crowns acknowledging that little but the crystals were recovered (unless someone wants to check the bodies of the dracha and his henchmen).

Zoatebix

Working on it
Shi-Torob helps Rurrahr with the bodies, places them all in restful positions, and says quick ceremonies over each. "If we can spare the time to delay, I would like to bury or cremate the fallen. Perhaps I could catch up with you in Navael. I think I'm quick enough to travel alone safely."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads