• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Trindle Isle Market [Manzanita Judging]

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Withdrawal?

OOC: I have a wish to retire my current character (I have found a flaw in my character creation and would like some more time to create a better wizard). Patlin, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to withdraw this character before the adventure begins, and allow another character I have at the inn to follow the lead set by Baeron?

Patlin

Explorer
That charming Orc? Sure, that's OK. I'll leave it to you to come up with an in character reason Ayden has changed his mind.

Patlin

Explorer
Thank you, Manzanita, for Judging. :)

At this point, I have Lookspring on the character tracking thread. If GarlicNation could post a link to his character, I'll get his set up, as well. And of course Gogo_Jerrick's character, who I expect will be swapped out presently.

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Withdrawal

Patlin said:
That charming Orc? Sure, that's OK. I'll leave it to you to come up with an in character reason Ayden has changed his mind.

Ayden, listening to the katara speak, sticks an ear torward the sky as if listening to something. He has a depressed look upon his face as he states quitely, "It seems my new body has escaped death, but my old mind cannot escape the calling." He stands, listening to the strange musical calling, and walks out silently, not even realizing that he left his belongings on the ground. He turns and walks west, torward the ethereal voice, to find his home past the horizon.

Last edited:

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Prig, Orc Fighter

The gaunt elf strangely makes his way out of the office, the door slowly closing behind him. Before it gets halfway to shutting, it flies open and slams aginst the wall, a large intimidating orc standing in the doorway. The large humanoid steps through the door and ducks his head as to not drag it on the ceiling, and not even noticing the small katara, steps over him to speak with the agent. "Prig not like job, but Prig need battle." Prig sits his tower shield down, leaning it against the wall, and sits down resting his back and head against it.

Patlin

Explorer
Gogo: I went to link Prig in the character tracking thread, and couldn't help but notice the notes "Waiting for Aproval" and "Under Construction." Also, the character sheet isn't in ENWorld format. Have you been in touch with the character judges yet, and when do you expect to be ready to go?

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Prig

OOC:Yes, he's approved, I'm in the process of putting it in format and I haven't removed the "waiting for approval yet." Sorry, just got approved couple of days ago.

Finished editing Prig

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring hisses at the disrespect shown by the newcomer. "Step over me again and you'll find my size puts me at the right height for castration!" Despite his bluster, the katara moves to the other side of the room to glare at the orc.

Remove ads