D&D General The Tyranny of Rarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeyefan

Legend
I actually do say "this thing doesn't exist," although it's not something the players really know about. In the world I mentioned, there are no goblinoids--at least not in this part of the world. It'll only come up if one of the players decides to make a new character who's a goblinoid.

I should clarify a bit. I may do that.... I may make a mental note that there aren't any X in this world. But I don't commit to that until it actually makes sense to do so because I may change my mind. If it's something fundamental like "Dragon are extinct" and that's like important to the game, then I may establish it right away.

Nothing in my notes (such as they exist) is anything I consider canon until it's made it into play.

I'm curious about it too, but I already asked him and didn't hear back.
I can tell you that if I were to sell my campaign ideas or my adventures I would advertise them every single time I could and would include their location/price and whatnot into my bandoleer/signature.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
I can tell you that if I were to sell my campaign ideas or my adventures I would advertise them every single time I could and would include their location/price and whatnot into my bandoleer/signature.
Yeah, same. It would also answer my question to them about what kind of D&D they like, which they refused because it was apparently commercially available. If I knew what it was, I might buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads