• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The ultimate cheesy movie marathon

KenM

Banned
Banned
OK, I want to do a cheesy movie marathon, give me ideas. My first two titles are Hawk the Slayer and Bubba Ho-Tep.

Villano

First Post
The Ator films.

Robot Vs The Aztec Mummy (In fairness, this was originally part of a Mexican movie serial which was then edited into several "Aztec Mummy" movies for American release. This particular film consists mostly of "flashbacks" to the previous movies and has perhaps the worst moster vs monster fights in history).

Dracula VS Frankenstein (the Al Adamson film)

Assignment Terror (This is also known as Dracula VS Frankenstein, too. A Spanish film which is a fun throwback to the Universal monster mashes. Aliens revive the great monsters, a vampire, mummy, werewolf, and the Franken, er, "Feranksollen" Monster to help them take over Earth).

Battlefield: Earth

Manos, Hands Of Fate (although you may need to MST3K version just to get through it).

Anything by Larry Buchanan, especially his no budget remakes of Roger Corman's low budget horror movies. Yes, you read that right, someone thought it was a good idea to remake low budget flicks with even lower budgets.

Any killer body part movie (hands, heads, brains in jars, etc).

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
Commando--Simutaneously the WORST and the COOLEST movie ever made.

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast--and right now I'm VERY HUNGRY!!"

Classic. :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads