• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ultimate RPG tabletop network tool

fx_fyre said:
The procedure entry point @Httpsrv@THttpServer@SetDocDir$qqrx17System@AnsiString could not be located in the dynamic link library D20COMP_PAS.BPL

I get this message when I attempt to open RolePlayingMaster. I downloaded the file "RPM_install_4_5_8b" on 12/19/05 and installed it. But when I attempted to open the program I got this message. Reinstalling didn't help. What do I do?

Post to the support forum on the (RPM site), then go to the support forum link on the left side.

That's much more likely to get you help than posting here :)

heruca

Explorer
Hi, Luke.

I've compiled a list here of all the virtual tabletop software I could find (scroll down to near the bottom of the page). RPM is on the list already, but I just wanted to confirm...is it correct to classify RPM as a virtual tabletop?

My other question is, in your opinion, can RPM and Battlegrounds be used in conjunction? I was thinking that perhaps RPM could be used to do all the gama data tracking and campaign management stuff, and Battlegrounds could be used for graphically depicting everything on the virtual battlemat.

Remove ads