The Voting Booth is Open!

reveal

Adventurer
Let the wild rumpus begin!

The Voting Booth is now officially open! It will be open until the end of the day on July 24th so you have plenty of time to look over all of the products and judges before making an informed decision.

Good luck to everyone!

2011 ENnie Awards Voting Booth

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
Woot!

It would be my great honor to receive your vote this year to be an ENnie judge! Thanks for taking the time to vote for all of our excellent nominees, and more importantly, for all the great games!

You can take a look at my profile here: Vivian Abraham | ENnie Awards and I'll be online if you have any questions!

Thank you for your support!

P

PaulofCthulhu

Open & Broken?

ENnies Voting Booth said:
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'q1a3,'0')' at line 1
INSERT INTO votes (ipaddress, rank, contestant_id, category_id, fingerprint) VALUES ('2.216.52.79',1,,q1a3,'0')

I see others reporting the same: http://twitter.com/#!/mytholder/status/91861798537527296

Last edited:

P

PaulofCthulhu

OK, tried with Firefox and worked this time!

Those random-type errors are the worst. :)

lejanius

Explorer
I went through it three times (but I still may have missed it) but is there any reason Kenzer and Company isn't listed in the favorite publisher?

I wanted to vote for them.

Just curious.

Thanks

Remove ads