The Walking Dead 4.15 - "US"

NewJeffCT

First Post
I'd say it's the only one, really. Everything else has been going down hill for the rest of the people. Maybe you can count Michonne finding Rick and Carl, so maybe it's two good things that happened.

There have been other happy moments:
Rick finding his family in season 1
Baby Judith being born healthy, and then not being dead in this half of the season
Carol still being alive after getting booted out by Rick
Carl being saved after getting shot in season 2

There have been other happy moments:
Rick finding his family in season 1
Baby Judith being born healthy, and then not being dead in this half of the season
Carol still being alive after getting booted out by Rick
Carl being saved after getting shot in season 2
Yeah, that's all in the previous seasons. I should have clarified that I meant the current season.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Yeah, that's all in the previous seasons. I should have clarified that I meant the current season.

well, Baby Judith being alive was this half of this season, after we had the cliffhanger of her being dead. Sasha and Bob finding Maggie after she left to go off on her own... Carol being alive and rescuing Lizzie and Mika was at least a temporary positive after she got booted off the island by Rick.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
well, Baby Judith being alive was this half of this season, after we had the cliffhanger of her being dead.

Cliffhanger? Walkers wouldn't have undone the buckles on the car seat to get her out. They would have gnawed on her where she sat.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Cliffhanger? Walkers wouldn't have undone the buckles on the car seat to get her out. They would have gnawed on her where she sat.

yes, but Lizzie and Mika had the baby, then they were rescuing Tyreese and went off in a different direction when they got him. It could very well have been the other kids taking Judith out of the car seat, only to be swarmed by walkers... the kids who all seemed to die on the bus with most of the prison population.

Jet Shield

First Post
I get the feeling these guys have something to do with Terminus.
I doubt it. When Daryl asked about the sign, the leader said it was a lie, IIRC, but didn't seem to know much about it other than his belief that there are no "good" places left.

They did mention they had rules while they were on the road, so the question is, where do they stay when not on the road?
Who's to say they're ever not "on the road"? He said they have rules. Period. Full stop. We know they were the guys in the house with Rick, and I don't really blame them for being a bit annoyed by what he did to them. I'll keep an open mind about them. They may be a bit over-aggressive, but they might turn out to be okay folks. Probably not, but it's a possibility.

As for Terminus, I'm laying my money on a "twisted, possibly cannibalistic, cult" scenario. It's too bad Lizzie didn't make it there 'cause I have a strange feeling she'd have fit right in.

well, Baby Judith being alive was this half of this season,
Eh... I'm not sure about that. I mean, she's about as important as a sack of potatoes. Actually, a sack of potatoes would be more useful than a baby. At least you can eat the potatoes to survive. I view having the baby as a drawback. She takes up resources, and can possibly give away their position to zombies and other people when trying to hide.
after we had the cliffhanger of her being dead.
It was pretty obvious Judith was saved.
Sasha and Bob finding Maggie after she left to go off on her own...
It's not the same as Glenn finding Maggie. Sasha and Bob didn't have any real emotional attachment to Maggie. It was like finding any other survivor that wasn't this season's bad guy. It's pretty much the baseline of "good" in that it's not really anything that stands out. Glenn, though, had much more invested in finding Maggie. Maybe when Sasha finds Tyreese... unless he is dead and she finds him as a zombie, which isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.

Carol being alive and rescuing Lizzie and Mika was at least a temporary positive after she got booted off the island by Rick.
[sblock=Carol finding someone isn't a good thing.]

10566c9ef3e72c3cf253f0e8143f6f5a.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads