The "Welcome Newbies" stickie to show you where to get started.

Halivar

First Post
Thanks, GlassEye! Now as I understand it, to introduce a deity you need to submit a proposal? I was looking for an appropriate LG deity for a Baronies paladin and couldn't find one.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thanks, GlassEye! Now as I understand it, to introduce a deity you need to submit a proposal? I was looking for an appropriate LG deity for a Baronies paladin and couldn't find one.

This one is a little sticky. Several characters reference gods that only exist in name and concept in that character's story and play. So you could come up with something totally new, use it in play, and do so without having to do a full deity proposal, especially since a paladin doesn't exactly derive any different mechanical benefits from one deity over another. I'd say go for it, especially if the stereotypical Protector/Sun god type (Helerion, no write-up but is the go to paladin deity in the Baronies that featured in a couple of adventures.) doesn't appeal to you.

On the other hand, if you want to do a full deity proposal feel free to do so.

Halivar

First Post
This one is a little sticky. Several characters reference gods that only exist in name and concept in that character's story and play. So you could come up with something totally new, use it in play, and do so without having to do a full deity proposal, especially since a paladin doesn't exactly derive any different mechanical benefits from one deity over another. I'd say go for it, especially if the stereotypical Protector/Sun god type (Helerion, no write-up but is the go to paladin deity in the Baronies that featured in a couple of adventures.) doesn't appeal to you.

On the other hand, if you want to do a full deity proposal feel free to do so.
Actually, if Helerion is the default paladin deity in the Baronies, I'll go with that. If he needs fleshed out later, I'll write up a proposal for it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The Edit Page button is right under the title of the page. If you haven't created the page yet use the contribute button and select Add Page. You may need to be using the desktop version in order to do this.

Trogdor1992

First Post
The Edit Page button is right under the title of the page. If you haven't created the page yet use the contribute button and select Add Page. You may need to be using the desktop version in order to do this.
My character is posted on the wiki and I posted it in the approvals thread

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases