There’s a TOMB RAIDER RPG Coming!

An official Tomb Raider RPG will be released in time for the holidays this year as part of the 25th Anniversary of the property. https://tombraider25.square-enix-games.com/en-us/tr2013/blog/tomb-raider-25th-anniversary-celebration/ Tabletop RPG Reveal: Lara Croft’s Tomb Raiders We’re super excited to reveal Lara Croft’s Tomb Raiders, a tabletop adventure that lets you team up with Lara...

An official Tomb Raider RPG will be released in time for the holidays this year as part of the 25th Anniversary of the property.

33A30BC9-BD6F-4A70-8396-62C4F2843051.jpeg

Tabletop RPG Reveal: Lara Croft’s Tomb Raiders

We’re super excited to reveal Lara Croft’s Tomb Raiders, a tabletop adventure that lets you team up with Lara.

Lara Croft’s Tomb Raiders is a passion project of Senior Technical Designer Matthew Gaston, who has been developing it since 2007 and playtesting internally since 2009.

In Lara Croft’s Tomb Raiders, players will assume the roles of fictional characters in the mysterious world of Tomb Raider. These characters work for Lara Croft, who has more leads to follow than she has time to follow them.

Players will explore ancient sites to discover information and artifacts – guided by the campaign’s Raid Master. Campaigns will focus on knowledge, language, and investigative skills in addition to action-oriented skills to keep it true to the franchise roots.

Pulling from our talented community, we have brought on professional concept artist Kameliya Minkova and concept/comic artist Johann BLAIS to tackle interior art for the RPG. A full reveal of the cover art by Brenoch Adams will be revealed later, but you can find a sneak-preview of the interior below to hold you over.

MGibster

Legend
Much like TMNT and Other Strangeness, I'll grab it as a fan, but probably never see play.
My friends and I played the hell out of that back in the day. We started playing it around the same time the cartoon came out though none of us really watched the cartoon.

I agree with others, this feels like a setting for an existing system then a full stand-alone. Fate or cinematic GURPS would work.

Also, said settings main draw being Lara herself and not much else. TRs lore is mostly public domain, 'the myths are true' stuff.

Remove ads

Remove ads