D&D General There are no "Editions" of D&D

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I didn’t claim perception was facts, I claimed it was reality and that is a fact
So you perceive it as the same, even when it factually isn't and I perceive it unbalanced because it factually is. Our perceptions are different. So what is reality? Keeping in mind that reality is defined as the state of something as it actually exists(fact) and not a idealistic or notional idea(perception) of it.
Yes you can ( be wrong)
Not about this. Reality(facts) back me up, not you.

So you perceive it as the same, even when it factually isn't and I perceive it unbalanced because it factually is. Our perceptions are different. So what is reality? Keeping in mind that reality is defined as the state of something as it actually exists(fact) and not an idealistic or notional idea(perception) of it.
Reality is different for different people. That seems clear to me. This particular true for a game like D&D. I am just look at these forums. There are dozens, if not more, realities deriving form the same “facts.”
Not about this. Reality(facts) back me up, not you.
No it doesn’t (back you up), or at least not anymore than it backs me up.

I can keep doing this if you want, but it seems pointless. I’m not changing my perspective and you are not changing yours. But if want to keep wasting time, I’ve got time to waste!

Okay, but do you see how others may not share your viewpoint? There are a number of YouTubers and 3pp people who are looking at the game and seeing a new edition/game rather than just a new coat of paint on the old game.
I can’t speak for the doctor, it I do understand their concerns. I just don’t share them myself at this point. I am withholding judgment until the final product is out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases