D&D 5E Thieves Can't - DM Tracking Sheet

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
The notes section needs fewer rows of lines. It's so tiny right now I wouldn't be able to read what I've written.

I didn't see a spot for the average at will attack. I find having that info useful when I plan encounters

Shu Meili

First Post
Working on version 1.02

I am making the note space SIGNIFICANTLY larger. Looking for a way to add an at-will attacks in the available boxes.

akr71

Hero
Interesting, but its not for me. I've got enough to look after - the players can track their own stuff. In fact I'm looking to unload more stuff on them - keeping track of initiative, mood music, encumbrance ... I just have to find a way to frame it as an advantage to them to do so.

Shu Meili

First Post
Interesting, but its not for me. I've got enough to look after - the players can track their own stuff. In fact I'm looking to unload more stuff on them - keeping track of initiative, mood music, encumbrance ... I just have to find a way to frame it as an advantage to them to do so.

Totally understandable. : )

What kinds of notation pages would make DMing easier for you? I'm always kicking around for design projects to slap my name on.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller

Yep, I only want this data away from the table so I can build encounters

Remove ads