D&D General This is totally a D&D Video...

This is totally D&D...

• It is just you

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • It totally is D&D...

Votes: 5 38.5%

@GreyLord that is d&d AF!

Also once the front man started singing i was a bit surprised, pleasantly, i did not expect to hear a voice so reminiscent of the judas priest lead's voice. Unexpectedly high pitched (yet still powerful) just like rob halford's voice. Also unexpected because neither of these men look like theyd have the voice they do.

@GreyLord id say good candidates for where that could be would be avernus, pandemonium, the demiplane of ash, malbolge (considering that if it was during the night part of its planar cycle the bone white mountains would look dark), or dispaters layer (i forget the name for the greater region outside the city of dys).

Ok, I've heard of 'Spinal Tap'. I had a friend who told me about this really funny parody.

But it seems to have inspired a genre or something?
I think that what actually happened is that from very early on a lot of various rock and metal bands actually had rpg players and often entire parties in them or friends of them which resulted in both parodies and serious pieces relating to rpgs from the very beginning of that lyrical trend. There was also a very strong book, comic, and movie fantacy presence. Conan for instance. All this stuff created a feed back loop and classic rock and metal was involved very early.

Remove ads