This PDF cover has to be seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

As should anyone who copies and pastes someone else's post from earlier in this thread, makes a couple of changes, and presents it as their own opinions...
;)
[sblock]
I was going to do this but couldn't figure out how to charge folks $10 (on sale from $20) for the privilege of reading my post.
[/sblock]

Copying of this post is disabled.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Auld Grump
sent ye a message but don't know if ye got it, not a cummunity supporter so maybe it didn't arrive? (sorry my money goes on D&D and art, kind of stretched thin this weather sigh)

Sorry, I have been away from E.N.World - I just don't visit it as much as I did in the 3.X days. Let me take a look....

Hmm, a notice of XP from a few folks (thanks all!), but the only E-mail in the folder is from 2007.... Aaand, nothing in my real world email address folders either. I would have to say that I did not get it.

My real world E-dress is the same as my handle here at Yahoo dotty com.

The Auld Grump

*EDIT* That gobber is quite nice. :)

sigh, ok guess I can't send messages then, nor do I have a "sent" message folder to retrieve it, and with my dittzy memory I cna't recall what I said, lol

no offence to Enworld as I genuinely appreciate the site and would like to subscribe:), but DDI subscription, D&D books, art stuff, art proggies etc...can't afford everything :/

Ta! :)
been working on more Spelljammer art though, need to work on the goblin shaman's final scene more and it's bugging me hehe

Mikaze

First Post
shadow1.jpg

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one that had Baby Got Back flashbacks run through his head upon seeing this.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one that had Baby Got Back flashbacks run through his head upon seeing this.

I can see it on the left side, but the other "cheek" looks like Betty White's hip replacement. :lol:

Booty: It's all about the symmetry...

B-)

Mikaze,
lol, omg!! ;)

in case anyone wants to know the real reason the image looks like that...using primitives, sphere, cylinder (and also a teapot, no kidding) are classic ways of testing shadows, colours etc in 3D renders :)

thinking of the original topic of this post...Megadeth's verison of "Anarchy in the UK", the video for that would be appropriate, but I won't post as it's probably against the rules, NTSFW etc hehe :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads