• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thrane strike force. RAIDERS OF AUNDAIR STAY OUT

Eidalac

Explorer
I agree that if we have been spotted to rush the ship and try to at least get the ramp up (we may even consider splitting forces to get the ramp up while dealing with the spotted sentry, or just going for the ramp first, to prevent any backup from arriving while we deal with the guard).

In any case, making a line for the ship will also give some cover from the tower as we move in. Probably not much, but every bit helps.

Also, I'd say that, if things look grim, we should try to disable/damage/destroy the Wheel of Wind and Fire as a final option. If we can cripple the ship, we at least limit their ability to move the coffins.

DrZombie

First Post
allright. we'll start, finally. Feel free to RP, saying what your character thinks about Aundarians working with Karrnathi undead. The PC's don't know what they're transporting, and there's a few LG characters *display evil grin*

You're moving 80'/rnd, you're 300' from the ship. after two rounds you'll be140' from the ship.

DrZombie

First Post
Before combat : buffing and whatnot

Round 1.
move 80' Nothing much happens

Round 2
move 80'

Two fully armored figures move to the top of the tower. They talk and look in your direction. Two unarmored figures move to the deck of the ship and start talking with the small figure on the deck. They look in your direction.

[sblock=sense motives DC 15] They look in your direction, but you think they don't see you[/sblock]

You are 140' from the ship.

Dekana

Explorer
Even if we did want to change the plan, we're under the effects of silence and invisibility. I don't think we can communicate with each other. So yeah, stick to the plan.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Actually all the subjects of Invisibility Sphere can see each other, so we can still gesture etc.

I think the current plan is: the second we get within 80' of the airship deck the heavies (and probably Alistaire) charge in and start trying to cut down their numbers a bit.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads