• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threads that go Klunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysgarran

Umbran said:

It won't be found in an unmoderated forum, either, I expect. Even here, the level of etiquette is kept high by moderation. The very threads that you wish to continue are the ones that attract lack of etiquette.

*shrug* Good luck. You'll probably need it.

Yes, I know that the tendency is for things to get out of hand. Especially in internet forum's. I didn't actually want to state it but since I control the forum I will boot offenders.

In fact, it will probably happen that I do have to boot some people off. Hopefully a warning will be enough...

Ysgarran.

Ysgarran

TiQuinn said:
I'm not sure.....did this thread just go Klunk!?
It probably should.

I did what I came to do...which was invite people over to do some political yakking someplace else.

Ysgarran.

JLXC

First Post
:)

Hi all. I enjoy a good row now and then but the truth is that there is NO real anything "Bad" between Nutkin and EN! Come on! Almost ALL of us post in both places, and Most of us started HERE on the Eric/then EN boards. It's silly to think there is animosity... just some joking around now and then. Calm down people.

Lars Frehse

First Post
Does anyone else remember the song "Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmm".

It just popped back into my mind, and now that I think of it, I kinda like it.

Does anyone know the name of the people who did that song? If I remember right it was one man and one woman.

reapersaurus said:
Also what's not a surprise is how SN felt so threatened that anyone dared to say something uncomplimentary about their )I thought built on criticism) site that he started another thread to bash ENWorld and its posters.
It's true, I did feel threatened. My whole world hinges on what Reaper and some EN Worlders I don't even know think of my message board, and I lashed out by posting a link to this thread.

I'm so, so sorry.

Can you ever forgive me?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wow is this Off Topic

Lars Frehse said:

Does anyone know the name of the people who did that song? If I remember right it was one man and one woman.

Google is your friend. The song, "Things That Make You Go Hmmm" was done by C&C Music Factory. Lyrics may be found here

Edit: warning, that link has pop-ups...

Last edited:

Lars Frehse

First Post
Thanks!

This song was in the charts in my first summer that I had spent in Michigan, so there are tons of good memories connected to it...

For some reason the title of this thread "Threads that go klunk" reminded me of "Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmm.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads