• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ties that Bind OOC - Citadel Adbar

Someone

Adventurer
on a metagamey note, from the description we have, Obould could very well be a frenzied berserker. If he has Deathles frenzy we could have a tough time with him. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to deal with that?

Kyoni

First Post
I'd say the best way to deal with any kind of rage, is Hold Person or something like that... basically we have to make sure he can'T ever get into rage, by killing him fast enough or disable him.

Kyoni

First Post
Um if I remember correctly Hold Person breaks the willpower of the person... how can a Person that is like unconcious take an action even if it's a free action?
imho the key is to take away his will by making him unconcious or something like that

damn... I reread Hold Person...
I confused it with the 2nd edition one, that'll teach me to not look them up before...

how about transmute flesh to stone? we need him unconcious or stunned... not just paralyzed

what spells do you know to make him stunned or unconscious?

Last edited:

GSFRumble

First Post
I vote we let Bruggin buff up, activate a Feat of Strength, and then crush the bastard with a Huge sized maul. If memory serves, Massive Damage still kills the berserker outright, and frankly, it's a Huge sized maul, powered by a feat of strength; if it didn't bury the ugly motherson ten feet in the ground outright or splatter him, then things would be strange indeed.

Kyoni

First Post
Pity we can't fuse together *gg* add Psionic Weapon and Dissipating Touch and he should drop dead instantly :]

Oh well... if we 3 manage to strike at once the result should be the same *gg*

GSFRumble

First Post
If either of you have any spells/powers that can reduce his Fortitude save, that would be immensely useful; massive damage is a tricky toy.

Kyoni

First Post
Sorry :-( I made sure my powers are as unresistable as possible... so I didn't need those.

Only thing I could offer is to trip him, so he ends up prone (outside of just poking him with touch attacks and/or slashing at him).

I can negate his PowerAttack if he attacks Yorlii, but Yorlii doesn't have the HP to do so for long...

Basically you will have to tell me whether Yorlii should be defensive or offensive in that fight... that would allow for very high touch damage or very high armor class.

Remove ads